The State Business Leadership Conference (SBLC) is the premier event for California PBL and the first level of the national business competition program. Participants have exciting opportunities to:
- Compete in over 60 business and career preparation competitions!
- Run for a state officer position!
- Be recognized with scholarships for demonstrating a passion for "Service, Education, and Progress!"
- Show your spirit in the entertaining Ms. Phi Beta Lambda competition and raise funds for our partner the March of Dimes!
- Network with FBLA-PBL members from across the state, as well as with national leaders!
Past Dates and Locations:
2018: Friday-Sunday, April 6-8, at Hilton Mission Valley, San Diego
2017: Friday-Sunday, March 31 - April 2, at Hyatt Regency Orange County, Garden Grove
2016: Friday-Sunday, April 8-10, at Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley North, Union City
2015: Friday-Sunday, March 27-29, at Ontario Airport Hotel, Ontario
2014: Friday-Sunday, March 28-30, at The Westin Los Angeles Airport, LAX
2013: Friday-Saturday, April 5-6, at Ontario Airport Hotel, Ontario
2012: Friday-Saturday, March 30-31, at Radisson Hotel, LAX
2011: Friday-Saturday, March 25-26, at Hotel Maya, Long Beach
2010: Friday-Saturday, March 26-27, at Sheraton Hotel, Pasadena
2009: Friday-Saturday, March 27-28, at The Westin Hotel, Long Beach
2008: Friday-Saturday, March 28-29 at California State University, Fullerton
2007: Friday-Saturday, March 30-31 at UCLA
2006: Friday-Saturday, March 31-April 1 at UC San Diego
2005 (State Leadership Conference (SLC)): Friday-Saturday, April 1-2 at UCLA
2004 (State Leadership Conference (SLC)): Friday-Saturday, March 12-13 at Cal State Fullerton
2003 (State Leadership Conference (SLC)): Saturday, April 19 at Cal State Fullerton
2002 (State Leadership Conference (SLC)): UC Riverside